Roof system for sun gardens for use with a room temperature of less than 19° with compliance with ENEV when appropriate elements and glazing are installed.
- Different profile sizes for large roof depths and spans.
- Steel insert in various thicknesses, depending on static requirements
- Almost all colors according to RAL and DB (also two-color) are possible. Decoral (wood structure) and anodized offer further surface refinements
- Roof glazing (ISO VSG 26 – 34 mm or multi-skin sheets 16, 25 and 32 mm) can be used optionally
- Manufactured and tested according to DIN EN 1090, safe stability according to DIN EN 1991 (Eurocode)
- Depending on requirements with glass-dividing complete rung
- Individual roof shapes can be realized, for example, by means of burr rafters for hipped roofs
- Light strip profile with LED illuminant for center carrier and support profile
- Supports with concealed drainage (optional)
- our-sided glass support – edging with glazing beads and precisely fitting angle plates
- Individually customized complete solutions or as commercial lengths, available throughout Europe