Whether you need external shading for your conservatory or are looking for internal shading for your roofing – just ask us for the right solution for you.
These modern aluminium constructions cannot be compared with the original glass annex, which was used exclusively for plants during the winter. However, the additional living space that can be used all year round also requires the creation of pleasant climatic conditions that meet the needs of people and plants all year round. Depending on the sky orientation of the conservatory, type of roofing, proportion of window area etc., the greenhouse effect occurs in conservatories that are not protected by a shading system. The temperatures can reach unpleasant values (overheating)! Ensuring comfort in rooms in summer is the task of summer thermal insulation. Appropriate precautions must be taken with regard to heating the conservatory:
- It is best to prevent solar radiation from reaching the conservatory in the first place (shading). This means activating sun protection devices as soon as the windows and roof surfaces are directly exposed to the sun, and not only when it gets too warm. In addition, in the cooler evening hours, i.e. when the outside temperatures reach the daytime minimum, you can open the windows for cross-ventilation.
- During the day, especially when the outside temperature is higher than the inside temperature, the windows should be kept closed.
- The heat generated in the room should be disposed of by a coordinated ventilation concept (supply air units, roof windows, exhaust air units). Only a well thought-out concept can help you avoid unpleasant surprises, especially at the height of summer, and make you long to return to your covered terrace.
- The aeration and ventilation devices also help to regulate the humidity and oxygen supply.
Whether you need external shading for your conservatory or are looking for internal shading for your roofing – ask us for the solution that suits you best. In cooperation with our strong and experienced partner, Nova Hüppe GmbH, you will receive all services related to shading – from quotation preparation and consultation to direct delivery and after-sales service professionally from one source.
The ZS Pearl window awning shields direct sunlight from the window. Lateral incidence of light is excluded by a special construction, which at the same time increases resistance to stronger gusts of wind.
Housing profile made of extruded aluminium in square design 110 x 110 mm suitable for wall or ceiling mounting. Additional fixing of the housing on the guide rails.
1. guide rail made of extruded aluminium, dimensions 36 x 46 mm with plastic inner profile. The fabric is guided in the rail via a zip welded to the fabric.
2. increased wind stability of the awning due to the zip principle.
3. fabric roller 0 78 mm Sendzimir galvanised, with groove for fixing the awning by means of piping. The shaft is mounted maintenance-free.
4. oval drop profile made of aluminium 44 x 35 mm with lower brush seal.
5. galvanised steel weights are used to ensure optimum fabric tension.
6. mounting and connecting parts within the system made of V2A steel or aluminium.
The “Twilight Pearl” awning cloth is characterised by its particularly good winding properties, which largely prevent wrinkling in the cloth. Material 100% polyester with textile character, 260 cm fabric width, designs in plain colours, see-through possible.
Weight approx. 330 g/m2, light fastness 7 – 8, flame retardant – or self-extinguishing according to DIN 4102 B1 DriveDrive with electric motor 230V/50Hz, protection class IP44 with thermal protection and built-in capacitor. In the upper end position a torque-dependent switch-off is provided. In the lower end position the motor switches off automatically. Including flexible cable approx. 1.0 m long.
Optionally at extra charge with radio motor 230V/50Hz, protection class IP44 with electronic limit switch and direct wiring.
Frame colours: The systems are supplied powder-coated in facade quality, optionally in traffic white (RAL 9016), white aluminium (RAL 9006) or in anthracite structure (similar to DB 703 fine structure).
Other textured colours or special RAL paintwork are available at an extra charge.
Information about the wide range of shading solutions is available at www.novahueppe.de.